There are several ways to improve fertility, both for men and women. Here are some tips:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy weight, eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, avoiding smoking, excessive alcohol and drug use, and managing stress can all improve fertility.
- Understand your ovulation cycle: Women should track their menstrual cycle and identify the most fertile days when they are most likely to conceive.
- Have regular, unprotected sex: Couples should have regular, unprotected sex during the woman’s most fertile days to increase their chances of conceiving.
- Seek medical advice: If you have been trying to conceive for a year without success (or 6 months if you’re over 35), it’s recommended to seek medical advice. A doctor can help identify any underlying medical conditions that may be affecting fertility.
- Consider fertility treatments: In some cases, fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), or fertility drugs can help improve fertility.
It’s important to keep in mind that infertility can be caused by a range of factors, and not all of them can be controlled. If you’re struggling to conceive, it’s important to seek medical advice to help identify the underlying cause and develop an appropriate treatment plan.